Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Lands' End Men's Sport Thong

Since I currently don't own a pair of flip flops, I feel a bit left out in the recent left foot photothon. I do own several pair of Birkenstock knockoffs, however. If anyone would like to see, I'd be willing to post my left foot in on its cork insole. Whilst still in university, I did have a pair of Lands' End Men's Sport Thongs in a lime green; it seems the colour has since been upgraded to "Chartreuse". According to a recent New York Times article, even many straight men could now bring themselves to buy chartreuse Thongs; or, perhaps more likely, their wives are buying them.

BTW? What makes Diet Coke with Lemon gay?

3 Comments:

Blogger Spider said...

Always remember, that this summer chartreuse is the new black... and I have NO IDEA what makes Diet Coke with Lemon gay - that is how I drink it when I am out, but out of the can it tastes like crap...

Thursday, June 23, 2005 4:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is said foot foto? Ped pic?
I think Lime is more gay in Diet Coke. Its only when you can put the lime in the coconut that you achieve homoness. Likes snatching a pepple from my hand...only then can you bend like a willow in the wind.

Sunday, July 10, 2005 4:23:00 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Diet Coke with Lime is really good. The lemon isn't bad either, but I prefer the lime. Nice blog site Colin. Keep up the good work. I'm a newbie in the blog department myself. Visit me sometime.

Sunday, July 10, 2005 7:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home