Sunday, June 26, 2005

Stocked Up!

My grocery store is no longer open 24 hours. It's now open from 6 AM to 11 PM. Particularly whilst in university, I liked to go late at night. I'd study at the library until it closed at 11:45 PM and then quickly shop the Pig. By that time, most of the stocking had already been accomplished and I could breeze quickly around the store.

I went during the day today. There were a ton of hunky 30-something year old guys, one in particular with pepper and salt hair and great calves--(I guess the only good thing about the oppressive heat we've been having is the increased numbers of men in shorts and sandals!). I went before eating anything, which is never a good idea. My fridge and freezer are now stocked: take a look!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

How do you keep your fridge stocked?


8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No fotos of the hunky 30 somethings? I especially like the salt and pepper variety.

Sunday, July 10, 2005 4:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What pray tell is in that pitcher?

Sunday, July 10, 2005 4:26:00 PM  
Blogger Colin said...

Jay-

I'd would have liked to take photos of the hunky 30-somethings, but I'm not sure they would want me to! I might come back with a shiner! (I'll have to right about the one time in my life I did get a black eye!)

The pitcher contains iced tea.

Sunday, July 10, 2005 4:57:00 PM  
Blogger Colin said...

Jay-

I'd would have liked to take photos of the hunky 30-somethings, but I'm not sure they would want me to! I might come back with a shiner! (I'll have to write about the one time in my life I did get a black eye!)

The pitcher contains iced tea.

Sunday, July 10, 2005 4:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have that same pitcher. Iced tea always stains the plastic. I use baking soda as a gentle, non-toxic, abrasive to clean.

Sunday, July 10, 2005 5:34:00 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Wow. That is a very clean fridge. I'm impressed. And I see some yummy stuff in there. Salisbury steak is a favorite of mine. And the iced-tea is a staple in my fridge as well. Very nice.

Sunday, July 10, 2005 7:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that Diet Vanilla Coke? That is my favorite bevarage in the whole world.

Monday, July 11, 2005 8:08:00 AM  
Blogger Colin said...

One case is Diet Coke with Lemon. The other case is Diet Coke with Lime! :)

Monday, July 11, 2005 5:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home