Sunday, June 26, 2005

Mystery!

What's happened with the format of Mystery! lately? Diana Rigg hasn't done an introduction for the past couple weeks. In addition, there is not the standard, "Mystery! is brought to you by MOBIL Corporation." I wonder if MOBIL Corporation has withdrawn its support, following ChevronTexaco's withdrawl from the Metropolitan Opera. Does anyone have the scoop? Now with the possibility of drastic cuts from the federal government, it seems the only support will be from "Viewers Like You!".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I heard, that there were going to be cuts to the public broadcasting to the funds from the Goverment, I about died. I don't watch Mystery, but it troubles me when good things like this get the axe.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 9:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home