Friday, June 29, 2007

Are my shoes "nasty?"

I purchased these shoes about ten years ago while working a summer job at a country club. I didn't wear them all that often and they must have looked pretty new because many other pro-shop and bagroom staff kept asking if I had gotten new shoes. I had heard female colleauges talking about dragging their shoes through a sandbox to get rid of the "new" look, so I took mine out to one of the bunkers to make them look a little less new. People still kept commenting on my "new" white shoes, though.

Now ten years later, my brother commented on how "nasty" my shoes looked! They are a little worn in, but I'm not sure I'd call them nasty. Would you? They are washable and I do run them through my dishwasher a few times a summer.




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home