Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Fat Cat!

He doesn't know it yet, but my cat is starting a diet tomorrow. Last month, we went to the vet for yearly vaccinations and he weighed in at nearly 17 pounds. The vet recommended switching to a lower calorie food. I know it will be for the best, but I hope he stays happy. I do want him around for years to come. All his life he's eaten Science Diet Natural Shapes; tomorrow he will get a mix of Science Diet Light Adult Formula. His old food had great shapes of fish, chicken legs and starfishes;the new food is just round balls. Will he eat it? The old food is much more appealing. I hope he realized the round balls are food! He doesn't even eat cat treats--just moves them around with his paws. Tomorrow will be the test!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Old Food
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
New Food





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home