Tuesday, December 25, 2007

""Allo Papa Tango Charly" now available on iTunes!

The CD with "Papa Tango Charly" is now available on iTunes! Yay! I actually emailed them a few years ago requesting that it be added. I wonder if it was my request that convince them to add it! I actually like many of the other tracks on that Bazbaz CD!

Apparently Will from over at Break the Illusion will visit Davey Wavey today and receive his Christmas present! Any ideas on what it will be? I hope they make a Talky Blog about it!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008 7:42:00 PM  
Blogger Marisa Campbell said...

iTunes? why don't you use Spotify? It's where everybody posts songs now. Even thou, i like how the name "allo papa tango", it's sounds like a song for underwear 
modeling

Monday, December 18, 2017 4:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home